When I was in college I was a manager at Banana Republic which meant a majority of my wardrobe was dry clean only. Being that I was broke all the time I could not afford huge dry cleaning bills and that is how Dryel first came into my life. It was love at first site! Dryel worked beautifully keeping my clothes clean and looking great and my wallet was not being drained with huge dry cleaning bills. When I got a stain I did take them to the cleaner but other than that Dryel was my go to for cleaning my clothes. Then I had kids and most of my dry clean only wardrobe was retired or given away I fell into the bad habit of taking my husbands work clothes to the cleaner. I was recently re-introduced to the new face of Dryel as well as some of the new products they have added to the Dryel family. I really love the Dryel On The Go Stain Pen and wish I had that years ago it would have saved me a lot of money and hassle. I also really like the Dryel 3-in-1 Touch Up Spray it is perfect for removing wrinkles and keeping your clothes fresh between cleanings. I can’t wait to use it on my sweaters and wool pants this winter it will be perfect! Right now Dryel is even more affordable since you can print $10 worth of coupons at Dryel.com.
Thrifty Factor: You will see a drastic reduction in the amount of money you spend on keeping your clothes clean if you switch to Dryel instead of the dry cleaners.
Chic Factor: Dryel will keep your clothes looking good and help them to last longer with proper care.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom will win a Dryel starter kit to help them keep their dry clean only clothes looking great. To enter tell me what your favorite piece of dry clean only clothing in your closet is.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a Dryel starter kit & loose those dry cleaning bills via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/z3nzo #giveaway (you can do this once a day!)
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)