ShoeMall isn’t just a website. We have more than 100 years of experience in the footwear industry, and we know how to appreciate and relate to our customers on a personal, one-to-one basis. When you give us a call, you’ll talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives, not an automated voice system that has you entering a bunch of numbers.
I don’t know about you but I find it very comforting to know that I will get real customer service should I need it when ordering from an online company. My husband needed some new shoes and has always had good luck with Florsheim Shoes. He found several great pairs at Shoemall all for fantastic prices. The pair my husband picked came quickly and were exactly as we thought they would be. Last Sunday my husband looked sharp sporting his new black dress shoes at church. ShoeMall not only has men’s shoes, but women’s, and plenty of school shoes for boy’s and girl’s- something for the whole family.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a $100 GC to ShoeMall. To enter tell me which shoes from ShoeMall you would buy with it
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a $100 GC to @ShoeMall via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/tjeuw #giveaway #shoespectacular (you can do this once a day!)
* Follow @ShoeMall on Twitter
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Become a fan of ShoeMall on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)