TJ Maxx & Marshalls are more than just a clothing and homegoods destination they are a shoe destination as well. Keeping with their low price promise you can find great name brand shoes at a fraction of the cost. I am lucky enough to have both a TJ Maxx & Marshalls near me and while I go to TJ Maxx for clothing and Home Goods Marshall’s has an excellent shoes selection. Not only do they have lots of women shoes to choose from they also have great kids and men’s shoes. On a recent Marshalls trip I found these adorable Madden Girl booties. How cute are they? The shoes retail for $79.99 and at TJ Maxx just $39.99, what a steal. These will look great with jeans and even leggings with a skirt I can not wait for Fall.
Chic Factor: TJ Maxx & Marshalls carry all your favrorite name brands in current styles and colors.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a $25 gift card to TJ Maxx & Marshalls, it is good at both stores. To enter tell me what style of shoe you are looking forward to wearing this Fall.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back. ( leave a link in your comment)
* Enter Andrea’s TJ Maxx & Marshall’s Giveaway ( leave comment number)
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a $25 GC to @TJMaxx & @Marshalls via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/pv0mi #giveaway #shoespectacular (you can do this once a day!)
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)