It’s no secret my girls are little fashionistas and they love putting beautiful bows in their hair. So when the package from Flowerz In Her Hair arrived all the clips instantly went in their hair. The amount of hair bow options is almost overwhelming at Flowerz In Her Hair, if you can’t find one you like you are not looking. My girls received the Brooklyn hair bow in pink and purple, their favorite colors. I am really impressed with the bows they are sturdy made of a nice stiff ribbon that keeps its shape well. The clips stay in and the bows just look adorable. We also received one of her cute as a button flowers which I really love. The button flowers are unique and lots of fun with all sorts of pattern and color combinations and three different sizes. The prices at Flowerz in Her Hair are very reasonable for handmade bows, if you are looking for the perfect hair accessory for your little girl be sure to check out Flowerz In Her Hair.
Discount: Use promo code holiday and get 15% off your purchase plus if you spend $10 or more get free shipping.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a $15 GC to Flowerz In Her Hair. To enter tell me an item you would love to have.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Enter Andrea of Momma In Flip Flops2 Flowerz In Her Hair Giveaway
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Subscribe to my blog via email or feedreader
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a $15 GC to @AmysFlowerz via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/xma1w #giveaway #HolidayGiftGuide (you can do this once a day!)
* Follow AmysFlowerz on Twitter
* Become a fan of Flowerz In Her Hair on Facebook
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)