Frecklebox is my favorite place to go for personalized kids products. Two of my girls have uncommon names and so it is impossible to find anything with their name on it. Thanks to Frecklebox my girls can have all kinds of personalized items as unique and special as they are. I first discovered Frecklebox a couple of years ago when I bought my girls personalized books. They still love reading the books with their name on every page. Since then I have gotten coloring books and now placemats. Frecklebox has this fabulous line of Looks Like Me products. These products have an abundance of little girls and boys with every combination of skin tone and hair color possible so that your child can find one that looks just like them. My daughter’s do ballet and tap so I picked out the tap dancer placemat with a tapper who looks like my oldest daughter and a ballerina placemat with a ballerina who looks just like my middle daughter. These adorable placemats of course bear their name along with their character and they are in my girls favorite colors purple and pink. The placemats are a huge hit with my girls, they even took them to ballet class to show their teacher. Since we received the Frecklebox personalized placemats not a meal has occurred without them in use. I can not recommend Frecklebox highly enough, perfect for the child with an uncommon name or a common name either way you can personalize an abundance of products for your child.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a $40 GC to Frecklebox. To enter tell me what item from Frecklebox you would love to have.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Enter Andrea of Momma in Flip Flops2 Frecklebox Giveaway
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Subscribe to my blog via email or feedreader
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a $40 GC to @Frecklebox personalized gifts for kids via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/t0hap #giveaway #HolidayGiftGuide (you can do this once a day!)
* Follow @Frecklebox on Twitter
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of the Frecklebox on Facebook
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)