Softlips have been a long time favorite product of mine. They keep my lips moist and looking great. Looking for a little shimmer try the Softlips Shimmer collection. Need some moisture? Try the Replenish collection and your lips will feel great, no need to worry about chapped and cracked lips this winter. I got to try out the 100% natural tinted lipbalm and I love it. They also have a new 100% natural lip gloss that is my new favorite product. I am particularly fond of the coral charm color I love the soft tint it gives your lips and the fabulous shine. Sotflips are available at retailers nationwide and I highly suggest you grab some for your purse this holiday season or as stocking stuffers.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win an assortment of Softlips products. To enter tell me which Softlips product you would love to have.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Enter Andrea of Momma in Flip Flops2 Softlips giveaway
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Subscribe to my blog via email or feedreader
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a set of @ilovesoftlips lip products via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/eov3q #giveaway #HolidayGiftGuide (you can do this once a day!)
* Follow @ilovesoftlips on Twitter
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Softlips on Facebook
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)