When people thinks of Merrell they automatically think of outdoors and an active lifestyle and that is why as a mom I love Merrell shoes. Merrell has come out with a revolutionary new line of shoes called Barefoot. The Barefoot collection is a revolution in running, it offers a whole new experience and adds a lot of versatility to your workout. The new Barefoot Collection from Merrell is meant to mimic barefoot running while protecting your feet from the elements. I had no idea that running barefoot utilizes different techniques and have been enjoying watching the videos put together by Jason Robillard, you should definitely check out his tips on technique and training. Even though I am not a runner I can see the many benefits of being barefoot and how these barefoot shoes would be great for other activities.
I received the Merrell Pure Glove Barefoot mary jane shoe to try out. Immediately upon picking up these shoes I was struck by how light weight and flexible they are. I took off my socks and tried on my shoes and was amazed at how good they feel on. In high school I had knee surgery so I have to be careful about the shoes I wear or I pay for it. I wore the Merrell Pure Glove shoes all day and my knee felt great at the end of the day. It is a whole new sensation to wear a shoe that feels like barefoot and it definitely changes the way you walk for the better. I am loving these shoes and am excited to wear them this summer. The Merrell Pure Glove shoes will be perfect for not only working out but also for things like trips to the zoo where I walk several miles. Another thing I enjoy about these shoes is that the mary jane style is stylish so you don’t have to sacrifice your style to get a beneficial shoe. I do however stress that you get a good fit in these shoes if they are too big they would be awkward and the lavender color is much closer to a periwinkle or light blue than a purple.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a pair of Merrell Pure Glove shoes. To enter tell me which color you would love to have.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry. ( you must complete the mandatory entry first)
* Enter Andrea of Momma in FlopsFlip 2 Merrell Giveaway (leave your comment #)
* Vote for my blog as a Top Product Review Blog (vote 1 time per day & get an extra entry each day, but you must vote again to get more entries)
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Subscribe to my blog via email or feedreader
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a pair of @MerrellOutside Pure Glove Barefoot shoes via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/6hs7d #giveaway #springshoes (you can do this once a day!)
* Follow@merrelloutside on Twitter
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Merrell on Facebook.
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
Open to US residents, ends 4/12 at midnight EST.Winner will have 3 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn. I received a review sample in order to facilitate my review, all opinions are my own. No other compensation was given