Did you know that Avon has a line called Tiny Tillia, this adorable animal themed line is complete with all you need for bath time fun. The Tiny Tillia has adorable robes and hooded bath towels, I know my girls would go crazy for the Dilly Pig Hooded Bath towel. We received the adorable Dilly Pig Bath Mitt and my girls love scrubbing up with the cute pig mitt in the bath. The Tiny Tillia line also has all the products you need to keep your little ones squeaky clean and smelling great including the Citrus Sorbet Shampoo & Body Wash then once they are out use the calming moisture lotion to keep your kids skin nice and smooth. I also got to try out the Diaper Rash Cream with Zinc Oxide which is another great product. I really appreciated the reasonable prices of these products. And did I mention they have products for mom like the Mommy Tillia lotion, perfect to throw in your diaper bag and just $5
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win $50 worth of products from Tiny Tillia by Avon. To enter tell me a product from Tiny Tillia you love.
Once you have completed the mandatory entry you may do any or all of the following extra entries.
* Enter the Tiny Tillia giveaway on Momma in Flip Flops2
* Friend me on Google +
* Subscribe to my blog via email or feedreader
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win $50 worth of products from Tiny Tillia by Avon via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/7bh6aw #giveaway (you can do this once a day!)
*Friend Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Friend Tiny Tillia by Avon on Facebook
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
Open to US residents, ends 3/28 at midnight EST.Winner will have 3 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn. I received product to facilitate my review, all opinions are my own.