Do you worry about how much sugar your child is getting? Do you check the juice bottle to make sure it actually contains juice and not just 10% before you buy it? Then I have great news for you introducing the new Juicy Juice Fruitifuls. My family has been enjoying the Juicy Juice Fruitifuls at our house since I first saw them on the shelf at my local grocery store. Here are a few fun facts about the newest member of the Juicy Juice family:
- 35% less sugar than regular fruit juices
- Juicy Juice Fruit Promise: Every box of Juicy Juice Fruitifuls provides one serving (1/2 cup) from the Fruit Group (source: USDA)
- All-natural ingredients: No added sugar, sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavors
- Hydrating: A naturally refreshing blend of fruit juice and fresh water to help hydrate active kids
- Great for the lunchbox: Comes in convenient, ready-to-go packaging
- Four fun new refreshing flavors: Apple Quench, Punch Splash, Berry Cherry Burst and Orange Strawbana Blast
We have tried all of the flavors at our house and my kids love them all. I send a Juicy Juice Fruitiful with my oldest daughter in her lunch everyday and she loves it. As a mom I appreciate that I can trust Juicy Juice to actually contain juice and now I know that they are trying to create a better and healthier product for my child. I get so frustrated with these companies that claim less sugar only to find they added artificial sweeteners, no child needs to drink those chemicals! Keep your eyes peeled for this great new product from Juicy Juice available at your local grocery store!
Win it: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win 5 coupons good for a free package of new Juicy Juice Fruitifuls! Enter in the form below.
I received product to facilitate my review, all opinions are my own.