Every year my kids get a new lunch box and the more I learn the more I am concerned about what my children use to pack their lunch. Wayfair has a great selection of eco-friendly lunch boxes as well as other products, they even sent my daughter one to try out. Here are our 5 favorite eco-friendly lunch boxes perfect for back to school!
- Wildkin Kaleidoscope Lunch Box $15 – Constructed of PVC, BPA, and phthalate-free material and available in multiple prints your kids will love.
- Beatrix Lunch Box: Pocchari $29 – Constructed of material that tested PVC free, Lead free and Phthalate free.
- Smart Planet 34 oz. Eco Collapsible Lunch Box $13 -Constructed of a silicone that expands when full and collapses to half its size when empty. Made from silicone and BPA free plastic.
- Yubo Standard Jungle Fun Design Lunchbox $35 -Constructed from recycled plastic, BPA free and phthalate-free.
- Dabbawalla Bags Monkey See, Monkey Do Lunch Bag $30 – Constructed of an insulating fabric that protects and cushions without worry of lead or PVC.
My daughter chose the Wildkin lunch box in the hot pink polka dots pattern and she also got the Smart Planet Eco Color Changing Cold Cup and she loves drinking out of it, just like mom! Be sure to check out all the great lunch options for your kids.