I have made this dish twice for my family and tomorrow marks a third time, we just can not get enough of this delicious flavor combination. This recipe is really easy to make you just toss the pork tenderloin in the oven and walk away and the salsa is super easy too!
Pineapple-Mango Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups pineapple cubed
- 2 cups mango cubed (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the salsa just toss all the ingredients together and let sit in the refrigerator while the pork cooks
- 1 pork tenderloin 1.5-2 pounds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
For the pork rub the pork tenderloin down with oil them coat with a mixture of the spices. I like to rub it in to make sure the pork is thoroughly coated. Then bake on a roasting pan with rack for 30 minutes, remove from oven and tent with foil for another 10 minutes.
I served mine with homemade mashed potatoes for the perfect flavor combination and complete meal.