Toyota Sienna Reads My Mom Brain #SiennaDiaries

toyota usb

In case you have missed all of my Instagram posts I am currently driving a Toyota Sienna as part of the #SiennaDiaries program. Over the next 3 months I will have the chance to really get to know it and share with you my thoughts on this minivan and how it works for moms and me in particular.

toyota sienna

There are many reasons to love the Toyota Sienna from amazing safety features to luxuries that no one needs but everyone wants. But the things that just keeps hitting me every single time I drive the Toyota Sienna is that it reads my mom brain.

I have 5 kids that means my hands are always full and my mind is always preoccupied, it is truly a miracle that I don’t lock my keys in the car daily. Thanks to the mind reading ability of the Toyota Sienna I do not have to worry about that happening. Why you ask? Well the Toyota Sienna is a keyless car, you push the button to start and only need to have the keys in your pocket for it to work. That means I have no excuse for leaving my keys in the car I can zip them in my pocket and never take them out the whole time BRILLIANT!

toyota sienna door

Along that same line the Sienna knows when I am coming and when I am going. As I approach the Toyota Sienna recognizes the keys in my pocket and unlocks. Yes it unlock for me, no more searching for keys in the rain, snow or bitter cold! The same is true as I leave the car will lock when I leave with the keys. Even if the car is running, like on these sub-freezing polar vortex days when it needs to be started ahead of time, I can go back in the house with the keys and not worry about locking the keys in the car.

Me and my Sienna we are in tune like that, she reads my mind and helps make my day smoother and stress free, I think I’m in love!

About Ellen Peppercorn

Hi my name is Ellen Peppercorn and I am a 31 year old happily married mom to 5 little girls living in Columbus, Ohio. My husband, my five girls and my faith are the most important things in my life, they are my world! After starting Thrifty & Chic Mom five years ago I am happily blogging daily here about all of the things I love… fashion, beauty, family, cooking and all the products that help me be a better mom or make my life easier as a mom.

Comments

1. Rebecca Parsons says:

I love the feature of the key in your pocket and your car will unlock. This is really great for when you have 2 car seats to your vehicle.

2. The Sienna is such a nice minivan. If I had a need for it, I would definitely buy one!

3. courtney b says:

i love this! this might be the one van that i will rock ! !!

4. I look forward to reading more about your posts. We are currently mini van shopping. We have been looking at used Siennas. I would love a new one but we are paying cash and our budget is lower. But even the used ones are really nice and have great features.

5. Sonya Morris says:

Oh my husband needs a car that recognizes he has the keys! We can be ooutside in the worst weather and he waits until we are at the car to start searching for his keys! This has to be a pet peeve of mine. I am the one to have them in my hands and unlocking the car as soon as I am within range.

6. I love the unlocking before I can fumble for keys. That is wonderful for a mom with her hands full.

7. Christina Marie says:

I’ve never heard of that no-key feature. What if you’re just passing by your car and don’t want to unlock it? Can you turn the feature off? Thanks for sharing!

8. Julie Wood says:

What a car! I like the technology where it lets you have a keyless entry and I can not get locked out of this care. Toyota makes so many great cars, and this Sienna looks so roomy, and I bet your kids really like to sit in this car. It also looks pretty.

9. My husband and I are on the hunt for a reasonably priced used Sienna. They are hard to find, presumably because everyone loves them. I have a Corolla, and I ADORE it. I want another Toyota in my life!

10. Carmen Van Deursen says:

Love the keyless function it comes in handy when you have little ones and groceries.

11. Michelle S says:

Pretty neat feature about sensing that you’re near and will unlock for you!

12. Vickie Couturier says:

sounds like a moms dream car,,very interesting