Easy Southwest Sausage Breakfast Burrito Recipe #JDCrumbles

#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Jimmy Dean. This could include Jimmy Dean providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.

jimmy dean sausage crumbles

I am making a concerted effort to start my day off right with a healthy and delicious breakfast. With 5 kids it can be really hard to find the time to do more than throw some pancakes in the microwave or scramble a few eggs, but sausage and eggs? Well that takes 2 pans and twice as much work so it doesn’t happen. Jimmy Dean has come out with new Sausage Crumbles that is pre-cooked crumbled sausage, exactly what I need to make my favorite breakfast burrito. Now all in need to do is scramble a few eggs and assemble my breakfast burrito for a healthy and easy start to my day. I don’t let the name or ingredients limit me to breakfast though this is delicious for lunch and dinner too!

southwest sausage breakfast burrito

Southwest Sausage Breakfast Burrito

• Jimmy Dean fully cooked sausage crumbles
  • Tortillas
  • Eggs
  • Guacamole
  • Salsa

Scramble eggs in a frying pan, heat up Jimmy Dean pre-cooked sausage crumbles and then assemble. I like to layer mine with eggs, then sausage, then guacamole and some salsa on top. This delicious and filling breakfast burrito is a great way to start your day!

For more great recipes that use Jimmy Dean crumbles check out the Pinterest page!

Pin It
About Ellen Peppercorn

Hi my name is Ellen Peppercorn and I am a 31 year old happily married mom to 5 little girls living in Columbus, Ohio. My husband, my five girls and my faith are the most important things in my life, they are my world! After starting Thrifty & Chic Mom five years ago I am happily blogging daily here about all of the things I love… fashion, beauty, family, cooking and all the products that help me be a better mom or make my life easier as a mom.

Comments

1. Janet W. says:

That looks like a delicious way to start your day! I’d love to try it!

2. OK I am actually making this. For real. YUM!!!!!!

3. Julie Wood says:

I have been eating Jimmy Dean products, especially thier delicious breakfast sandwiches. I have never tried the Sausage crumbles, and these breakfast burritos look healthy and delicious. This is a fast breakfast that I am going to make.

4. I have never tried the sausage crumbles before but this would be a great breakfast idea.

5. Nice, simple and looks great. Those sausage crumbles are a life saver for quick meals.

6. This looks great. My kids could make them just how they like.

7. vickie couturier says:

that looks so good,,ive never made a breakfast burrito before,but I would make this for us

8. Betty Baez says:

Yum! this sounds really good I love guacamole I’ll have to try this!

9. Jennifer Hiles says:

These look really quick and easy – right down my alley! This is making me hungry!

10. CR Williams says:

Sounds so good, love anything with avacado!

11. RICHARD HICKS says:

I want to try this. Love quick, easy and simple preparation!

12. anna pry says:

these would be great to make for my hubby to take to work in the mornings, wonder if they would freeze well?

13. Eileen Richter says:

Going on vacation soon and wanting a couple ideas for some hearty breakfasts, and not just cereal or frozen waffles. I am thinking we can find some gluten free tortillas and we will be set, and coming from Wisconsin we might have to add cheese! Thanks for the great idea!

14. Looks yummy! Thank you for the recipe

15. Sandra VanHoey says:

I have used these in making omelettes and for breakfast bakes and they are great

16. tanya holland says:

These look delicious. I would make these for my teenage son. He would love these.

17. ellen beck says:

I love making these they are so good and we have made them for breakfast for dinner!

18. nicole dz says:

I like the turkey sausage crumbles. I use them on my homemade pizzas! And theres nothing better then a breakfast burrito in the morning. Quick and easy to make.

19. Crissa Robertson says:

This looks delish….and WAY healthier than McDonalds breakfast burrito!

20. katrina C. says:

This is perfect! I”m always looking for ways to cut down on actually prepping. This will certainly make preparing breakfast a breeze!

21. Cindy B says:

I love the convenience of this product! I use it often fore pizza, omelets, etc…

22. alena svetelska says:

this recepie goes to my cook book,my whole family loves to eat burritos.

23. Sharon Rooney says:

I never knew that Jimmy Dean made pre-cooked sausage crumbles. I’m going to try this recipe,it’s super easy and quick, with every day staples.

24. I love breakfast burritos and I love guacamole, but I have never thought about putting them together! I am going to have to try this!

25. Yummy, that’s a pretty quick way for a fast breakfast, would be perfect for those early school mornings.