DIY that wonderful and dreaded word that means less expense but more work on your part. No matter what you are planning on tackling Home Depot is a great place to get all of your supplies. As you know I am a garden lover and Home Depot has a great Garden Club, did you know:
- you can get all your outdoor questions answered within 24 hours
- you can get valuable information about your region, gardening advice from pros and updates on local gardening events
- you can also get great coupons and advice on DIY projects all at www.homedepotgardenclub.com
So want $100 for your DIY project? Tell me what DIY gardening project you would tackle with a $100 GC.
For more entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Subscribe by email to Thrifty & Chic Mom or follow
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me on Twitter: copy and paste this: @ThriftyChicMom is giving away a $100 Home Depot GC http://tinyurl.com/mth67y (you can do this once a day!)
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me
*Sign up here to join the Home Depot Garden Club
Giveaway open to US residents only! Ends 6/19 at midnight. Winner will have 3 days to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile.