Here in Ohio it can still be pretty cool in the early morning or late evening and since that is when I go for walks to get my workout I still need a lightweight jacket. Mountain Hardwear is a brand that I have always respected, they have great products that are high quality. My husband has a fabulous light weight windproof jacket and I have always been a bit jealous. I got to try out the Women’s Transition Jacket and it is fabulous. It came just in time too because we had a cold spell and I needed it all day long not just for a morning walk. I really love this jacket and it is perfect for the active mom. The Transition Jacket is super lightweight making it easy to do all the things you need to do as a mom without any restrictions. Made of high-stretch knit panels and WINDSTOPPER wind proof panels this jacket is warm and water repellent. Oh and did I mention it looks fabulously stylish? Well it is a great jacket for working out and for just working as a mom. One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a Transition Jacket of their own ($140 MSRP). To enter tell me another Mountain Hardwear product you would love to have.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Enter to win a Women’s Transition Jacket ($140) from Mountain Hardwear & @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/b64m1 #giveaway (you can do this once a day!)
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment #
* RSVP and join in my Live Giveaway party on Monday at 10 PM EST