Reebok has teamed up with Destination Maternity to create a really cute line of maternity workout clothing. I am so jealous I would have bought this line when I was pregnant had it been available. The new line is exclusive to Destination Maternity/ A Pea in the Pod locations.The collection includes everything from moisture wicking pants with elastic wide waistbands ($40), to the short sleeve tees and tanks with built in sports bras ($24-38), capri pants ($24) and cute gym bags! It’s all super cute, comfy and practical! The new line also includes an exclusive design of the Reebok EasyTone shoes. As you know from my review I LOVE the Reebok EasyTone and I am so excited to give one of my fabulous readers a pair of the new Reebok EasyTone that are part of the Reebok Maternity Collection.
Win It: One of my fabulous readers will win a pair of the new Reebok EasyTone (RV $100) that are part of the Reebok Maternity Collection at Destination Maternity. To enter tell me what other piece from the collection you like. ( Note you do not need to be pregnant to enter or appreciate the collection!)
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste Win a pair of Reebok EasyTone shoes (RV $100) from @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/s9p17 #giveaway (you can do this once a day!)
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)