Glencara, based in Ireland, specializes in Claddagh & Celtic rings & jewelry since 1978. The well known Claddagh Ring worn to symbolize love and friendship is worn facing different directions and on different fingers as a way of symbolizing the state of your heart. The Celtic jewelry dates back to around since 2000 BC , the most well known of these symbols being the Celtic Knot. The Celtic Knot with its triple knot symbolizes eternity and continuity. As a decent of Irishman myself I have a personal love for the Celtic Cross. Be sure to check out the beautiful assortment of Irish jewelry available at Glencara.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a $50 GC to Glencara. To enter visit Glencara, come back here and let me know what piece of jewelry you would love to have.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back. (leave direct link in comment)
* Write on your Facebook wall: I just entered to win a $50 GC Irish Jewelry and you can too http://tiny.cc/q2qtg8mq3f! ( leave direct link in comment)
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: #Win a $50 GC for @Glencara Irish Jewelry via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/q2qtg8mq3f #giveaway (you can do this once a day!)
* Follow Glencara on Twitter
* Sign up for the Glencara newsletter
* Make a purchase from Glencara ( 5 extra entries be sure to leave 5 separate comments)
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Glancara on Facebook
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)