I love the winter for skiing and because it is beautiful to look at all the snow but I hate how it keeps my family indoors because little ones can’t take the cold for very long. Instead of missing out on fun outdoor activities like the lights at the zoo I am using a stroller blanket to keep Little C warm. I have a stroller blanket that is in two pieces that zippers together and it works fine but my kids always manage to riggle and wiggle until they get their arms out and then I worry about them getting cold. Then I learned about the Snug Bug Bag stroller blanket. The Snug Bug Bag is different for several reasons. The first being it is all one piece which I liked immediately. The bag is made of fleece and comes in all sorts of cute colors, it was hard to choose just one. I love that I slide it on, it does not need to be in the stroller before the child and the fact that it wraps around them is a huge bonus. I find this design makes it more likely that my kids arms will stay in it. I also like that you can use it with baby carrier or bike trailer making it much more versatile. Plus the fact that this is a mom invented product made here in the USA makes me want to support this company even more. The Snug Bug Bag comes in 2 sizes and retails for $49-$54.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a small Snug Bug Bag plus a hat. To enter tell me which pattern you love the best.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Subscribe to my blog via email or feedreader
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a @SnugBugBag & keep your little ones warm outdoors via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/cwo8p #giveaway (you can do this once a day!)
* Follow @SnugBugBag on Twitter
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Become a fan of Snug Bug Bag on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)